Completely new to minimalism? No problem! This e-book is for newbies and helps you through the process with practical tips and advice.
There are no rules or restrictions and I encourage you to personalize your journey. Anyone can use this guide to save money, reduce stress and create a happier life with minimalism!
What you get:
- 120-page PDF e-book with 12 chapters and 17 worksheets
- Digital book can be opened in most PDF readers (I suggest Adobe Acrobat for best results)
- Worksheets can be printed or filled electronically
- Instant download when you complete your payment on Gumroad (where I sell the workbook)
Chapter 1: What is minimalism?
Chapter 2: The life-changing benefits of minimalism
Chapter 3: Minimalism myths debunked
Chapter 4: Minimalism + you
Chapter 5: My 3-stage approach to practical minimalism
Chapter 6: Mindset shifts
Chapter 7: Decluttering
Chapter 8: Becoming a better consumer (includes topics such as wants vs. needs, shopping questions, environmental impact, etc.)
Chapter 9: Minimalism beyond “things” (includes topics such as social media, relationships, etc.)
Chapter 10: Minimalism roadblocks and struggles
Chapter 11: You’re a minimalist – now what?
Chapter 12: Further inspiration + reading
Worksheet 1: Minimalism + you – figuring out your personal journey
Worksheet 2: 7-day declutter challenge
Worksheet 3: 31-day declutter challenge
Worksheet 4: Full declutter checklist
Worksheet 5-11: Becoming a conscious consumer
Worksheet 12-16: Minimalism beyond things
Worksheet 17: Life after minimalism
- Price is in US dollars. You can pay by credit card or PayPal.
- If you have any issues with the transaction, please try using a different device and/or credit card.
- You will receive a purchase email in your inbox (check promotion/other folders as well).
- Press the DOWNLOAD button after purchase to access the file. If you lose the file, you can access it through the link in the purchase email.
Thank you for your interest. I wish you a wonderful journey.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
What readers are saying:
“This is a delightful and engaging read. My daughter and I are both moving in the minimalist direction & Ria’s guidance is useful for BOTH of us. The guide (part 1) is a quick & easy good read. Also, a good reference. Part 2 was a great conversation starter between my daughter and me. Ria, thank you, truly. ” – Julia S.
“Just bought your guide. I’m already a minimalist but I just started working for myself from and wanted to another declutter because I’m home all the time now. Your book was really helpful in getting me to look beyond just physical stuff. The images are beautiful and inspiring. The whole product is on point. ” -Meg N.
“Ria’s channel introduced me to minimalism and now this workbook has become my BFF on my minimalism journey! ” -Ankita P.
- The e-book printing dimensions are 8.5 inches by 11 inches.